May 18, 2009

Bad Dreams

Life has been pretty hard to love recently. You know those times when you wish everything was just a bad dream? Well that's how I feel. And when I feel like I'm about to wake up, the Dream Man says just kidding and I'm thrown right back into it. But I believe and I hope everything will be alright. That hope keeps me fighting all the bad guys. Hope comforts us all, isn't hope and belief what we live for? Like I hope and believe I will be happy and accomplish my dreams and that's why I live, to confirm my beliefs and assure myself that my hopes have not been in vain. And when beliefs and hopes are lost, those are learning and growing times. And that pretty much sums up life. So you can stop wondering about it now. ha ha wow why do i have this blog ha ha ha I think that to myself every time I'm about to post something- it's that China thing I swear.

2 comments:

  1. ken. i love your blog. i love your soul that i glimpse through your priceless words. i love you. lets get together ya ya ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOUR BLOG! I LOVE THAT YOU ARE FAMILY! I LOVE THAT YOUR ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS! PEACE PLAYER!

    ReplyDelete