Feb 27, 2009

Aunt Robins Winning Drill Rutine! 1/31/09


Last time I went home I went to watch my aunts three time state champ drill team (Uinta HS) preform their prop routine. I was amazed at her creativity, she comes up with the most unique ideas! I still remember going to watch one of the sate performances when I was little- she found these huge a/c ventilator things on a construction site I think while an office building was being built- they looked like giant silver slinkys or accordions that you could fit inside, the girls came out in them and did this slinky dance...wait ha that sounds funny but they were inside of these huge silver tubes it was crazy, no one had ever seen anything like that before with a prop dance. I was so proud, I know she works super hard-shes such a fun, amazing person and dancer, one those people that makes me believe it's still possible to be older but not lose the "edge". She is hip, creative and just free. Love you aunt Rube! Congrats on the win.
P.S. My camera is funny it cuts out on the audio every time I zoom..annoying.

1 comment:

  1. AAAAHHHH i love drill!! me and em would always go to our schools drill competitions, we loved it. i like the video, i like when the girls slide down the halves on their bellies. haha :)

    ReplyDelete