Apr 5, 2009

Shout out to the fam

So...I have the best family on the earth. I feel like I have been really really blessed in that area of my life. Growing up, all of my extended and immediate family on both sides have been like one giant family to me. It's more like I have 10 moms and dads, about 22 brothers and 30 sisters. Every one of them is so caring and add a whole lot to my life spiritually and emotionally- they all help me grow and move forward in a positive direction, not one of them hold me back or have a negative influence upon my life, I learn and gain a lot from them whenever I'm around them. My "PapaBob" and "MaBev" came to see me play in our scrimmage today against Westminster and since I am currently and proudly in the starting position left bench, they only saw me play for the last 15 minutes of the half they were there for. haha- I love them so much! My mom calls me almost every night and has been writing me letters every day for about two months now, I always feel strengthened and comforted after every letter and conversation. I write about how wonderful and greatful I am to have the famdam that I do all the time in my journal but I had to give a public shout out today. I love you all

1 comment: