Apr 4, 2009

The New List

This is my USB plant pod that got for Christmas. For those that don't know I'm a huge science fan, especially biology. Not the way way nerdy kind but I like to learn about it and I enjoy reading Popular Science Magazine, I've been getting it since 8th grade. Anyway I had a dream about the pod last night. Ya, about a plant pod. the seeds that came with it never germinated so I bought new ones three days ago and they are already starting to sprout! My dream was that when I emptied out the soil to replace the seeds, there were actually roots growing out of the old seeds I pulled out. The horror felt so life-like, I was so bummed about it in my dream. In honor of this dream I've decided to make a new list. Kind of like the "you know you're a red neck when.." but my list is:

You know your life is pathetic when:
  1. the extent of your dreams = growing plants in a computer powered plant pod.
  2. you live in Cedar City
  3. Friday night sitting around the bar, "want a nutty bar" - nuff said
  4. conversations of drama from "The Real World" replace the void of dramatic conversations in your own life.
  5. screwing up once in practice can ruin your whole day... because OUR LIVES REVOLVE AROUND SOCCER. eat, sleep, soccer and school if were up to it ha ;)
  6. I'll add to the list as I realize more pathetic events- but I'm liking the list so far haha

2 comments: